For our client in the area of Eindhoven, a Benelux office part of an Asian company, we’re recruiting a HR Business Partner.
As HR Business Partner in Benelux Office, you act as a key resource for all European offices with regards to HR operational matters such as payroll and benefits, international mobility, performance, employment laws, employee data management etc.
You work close with the HR Manager located in Asian Head Office.
- Be the first contact point for EU staff
- Perform several HR initiatives (performance management, talent acquisition and development, manpower planning, reorganization actions, benefits etc.)
- Develop HR procedures to align with the Head Office’s directions
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Provide services of compensation and benefit issues and make recommendations to the management
- Assist in the annual bonus and salary reviews in overseas market
- Liaise with EU offices to manage monthly payroll, tax administration, benefits adminstration, pension contribution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a global environment
- Experience in working with Asian company is preferable
- Team player with strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Good knowledge of European employment laws
- Good English speaking is a must, Dutch is preferable
- Good communication skills
What can you expect in return?
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Salary: EUR 6.000 – 7.000 gross per month
- Attractive benefits package
How to apply
Please send your motivation and resume to Jan Kraaijeveld, firstname.lastname@example.org